Wednesday, 25 May 2016

Research

I choose the music artists latest album covers because their mainly illustrated and he's pretty awesome to work with, but I would only want to do something simple than complex with the rest of the album covers that I chose. 
Dr. Lecter (mixtape, 2011)
Artist: Mr. Kiji
I choose this album cover because it's from the same music artist that I chose to make. Listening to this album has the same vibe from the the album cover itself. 

"Easy Rider" single (VICE/Atlantic, 2014)
Artist: Honkey Kong
Another illustrated album cover done by a different artist. I like how theres a huge difference between the above album cover to this one. This one seem way too intense with the colours used and it totally looks badass.

 Blue Chips (Fools Gold/Reebok, 2012)
Artist: Dust La Rock.
I like the way how his face is in the words, this is different than the rest but I like how it's so transparent. The colours that are used is pretty complex as well. Pretty much straight forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment